What about a Marie Skłodowska-Curie at University of Coimbra?
PROPOSALS TO MSCA – POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS – 2021 – HOSTING OFFER
HOST INSTITUTION: CENTRO EM REDE DE INVESTIGAÇÃO EM ANTROPOLOGIA
Under the Horizon Europe framework program Scientific Excellence pillar, CRIA is available to be your host institution in the field of Anthropology at the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships call:
If you wish to have CRIA as your host institution please send us your proposal by July 20th (12:00, Lisbon time) to email@example.com. Please identify your e-mail on subject with MSCA-2021-PF | NAME SURNAME. The proposal must include:
1) Full name and e-mail;
2) CV (max. 5 pages);
3) Motivation letter (in English, max. 1 page);
4) Support letter from your future supervisor at CRIA.
If you don’t have a supervisor, CRIA will suggest a supervisor upon evaluation, based on your cv and research project. Please point out one Research group within CRIA that best suits your application (https://cria.org.pt/en/research-groups);
5) Short research project (in English, maximum 3 pages). Please organize your project with objective, scope and expected impact as described on MSCA work plan (MSCA-2021_PF: Postdoctoral Fellowships);
6) 4 keywords and 1 to 3 SDG;
7) Short career development plan (in English, maximum 3 pages). In addition to research or innovation objectives, this plan comprises the researcher’s training and career needs, including training on transferable skills, teaching, planning for publications and participation in conferences;
8) Indication on the type of action under Horizon-MSCA-2021-PF: European Postdoctoral Fellowship or Global Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Incomplete proposals will not be accepted.
Applicants will be informed of CRIA’s decision by July 30th to the designated e-mail address.
In case of doubt, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be asked for further documents/information upon proposal approval.
Deadline to applications on Horizon Europe Funding &Tenders portal: October 12th 2021 (17:00, Brussels time).